Senior Product Manager, HBV Promo
Senior Product Manager, HBV Promo
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company\'s mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe, and Australia. We are committed to transforming the promise of science and technology into therapies that can make a meaningful difference in patients' lives. We are passionate about advancing treatments for - and potentially curing - some of the world's most challenging and complex illnesses and bringing these scientific innovations to people in need. Focus on areas of high unmet needs, including HIV, HBV, HCV, Oncology, Inflammatory & Infectious diseases.
The Senior Product Manager, HBV Marketing Promotions, will report directly to the Director of HBV Marketing Promotions. The successful candidate will be a key leader on the Marketing and cross-functional team, executing the brand plan of action (POA). The candidate will be responsible for the execution of tactics and initiatives to support the continued growth of VEMLIDY. The candidate will provide strong cross functional leadership and operational excellence skills to set a vision, manage change and drive performance in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Key contributor of HBV marketing team, influencing strategies and shaping resource allocation and promotional emphasis
- Develops HBV promotional materials and executes tactics for HCPs and patients, including disease and product education.
- Translates market research, market data, and other findings into insights that support the POA.
- Collaborates effectively with marketing, sales, and commercial learning & development teams.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal promotional review process and adheres to established SOPs ensuring activities follow regulatory and legal requirements
- Leads or serves as a key project team member on cross-functional projects
- Effectively manages agency partners and deliverables within timelines and budgets
- Ensures operational excellence and compliance of all deliverables
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Strong project management and planning skills; ability to prioritize and set clear objectives
- Must have an entrepreneurial mentality and be confident working within a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Possess a creative and innovative problem-solving mindset
- Demonstrate understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials
- Flexibility to travel as required by business need, including overnights and attendance at some nighttime and weekend programs.
- Excellent communication skills, highly competent presenter, able to gain credibility, engender trust and influence all levels.
- Experience communicating with healthcare providers across a variety of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Possess the highest standards of compliance and complete adherence to Gilead and industry regulations. Uphold the Gilead Core Values and Leadership Commitments.
Specific Education and Experience Requirements
- 6+ years working experience
- A minimum of 3 years in product marketing, pharmaceutical sales, or advertising agency
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields required
- Familiar with marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales, commercial policies and practices
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry desired
- MBA or other advanced business degree is desired
- Therapeutic Area knowledge is desired
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it's just what we do that gives us an edge, it's how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
- Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
- Excellence - Being Your Best
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Senior-Product-Manager--HBV-Promo_R0021122-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency