Associate Director, DTP Treatment Marketing
Associate Director, DTP Treatment Marketing
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company\'s mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe, and Australia. We are committed to transforming the promise of science and technology into therapies that can make a meaningful difference in patients' lives. We are passionate about advancing treatments for - and potentially curing - some of the world's most challenging and complex illnesses and bringing these scientific innovations to people in need. Focus on areas of high unmet needs, including HIV, HBV, HCV, Oncology, Inflammatory & Infectious diseases.
The Associate Director of DTP (Direct-to-Patient) marketing will be responsible for supporting Sales and Marketing efforts by driving promotions excellence for our market leading product, BIKTARVY. This role includes assisting with the development and implementation of promotional campaigns and educational activities for people living with HIV. The role will report directly to the Senior Director, HIV DTP Marketing.
- Assists in the development of strategy for BIKTARVY and Gilead HIV portfolio
- Develops and executes DTP focused tactical initiatives including but not limited to websites, social media, digital/print media initiatives, SEO/SEM, email marketing and optimizes execution and success of the brand
- Leads market research and leverages multiple data sources including but not limited to advisory boards, field force inputs, industry reports, and media consumption trends to uncover emerging needs, opportunities, and innovative approaches to engage audience segments
- Effectively manages multiple agency partners to produce deliverables on strategy, within timelines, on budget, and measures outcomes
- Closely manages media budget targets for assigned programs
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process including management reviews and Med-Legal-Reg. Secures final production
- Works well cross-functionally with Sales, Legal, Regulatory, Medical, Market Research, Sales Analytics and Managed Markets and other key internal stakeholders
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative analysis of current initiatives to determine optimal resource allocation and continuous improvement of campaigns
- 10 years of experience in Marketing or Communications within Pharma/Biotech with a BA/BS OR 8 years of experience in Marketing or Communications within Pharma/Biotech with a MA/MS OR 2 years of experience in Marketing or Communication within Pharma/Biotech with a PhD
- 3+ years of promo experience is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required; Graduate degree preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in project management including planning, prioritization, execution, analytical assessment and performance management
- Ability to analyze customer insights; understands market dynamics, and connect tactics with customer engagement objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate and lead strategic partners, key stakeholders and internal teams for strong collaboration & teamwork
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to generate appropriate digital metrics, assess ROI on spends and adeptly manage complex budgets
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to effectively communicate both orally and written
- Understanding of biopharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will be highly collaborative, coachable, perceptive and an analytical problem solver with a track record of success in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry. The candidate will be comfortable making decisions in ambiguous situations, is a team player, inclusive, and manifests trust. Importantly, the successful candidate will put patients first and have a passion for science.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Associate-Director--DTP-Treatment-Marketing_R0020913-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency