Sr. Manager, Supply Chain- SAP Master Data Management
Sr. Manager, Supply Chain- SAP Master Data Management
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
['Sr. Manager, Supply Chain, Global Supply Chain (Demand, Analytical & Capabilities) Foster City-Master Data Management, CA
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Gilead\'s therapeutic areas of focus include cancer, HIV/AIDS, COVID-19, liver diseases, and inflammation.
The Supply Chain organization is seeking a dynamic and motivated Sr. Supply Chain Manager to develop a long-term master data governance roadmap and implementation plan for Gilead Global Supply Chain.
The candidate will represent the department as a member of a cross-functional project team providing guidance, insight, and recommendations relative to the goals and objectives of the function.
- Works on problems of a moderately complex scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Maintains and assists with the implementation of Supply Chain policies, procedures, techniques, standards, and systems. Contribution to the development of complex new concepts, styles, and operation standards.
- Assist with the preparation of project plans and manage projects to successful and timely completion. Provides expertise to the team and functional areas to anticipate and identify complex project issues that challenge achieving strategic goals.
- Acts as key contributor to establish data ownership for Global Supply Chain and CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organization) Manufacturing, build up data standard, governance rules throughout the data lifecycle, manage PTD(Plan to Delivery) data migration and transformation in the SAP implementation project.
- Work on Supply Chain network creation and maintenance in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems and planning systems with new product launch project team, supply planning, logistics, and IT shared service team.
- Review and assess the impact on supply planning function and provide inputs as subject matter expertise on item master data change request in Gilead Product Life Management System.
- Review, collaborate and modify distribution organization assignment for sellable part numbers based on demand and supply plan network requirements.
- Analyze drug products regulatory approval data, manufacturing qualification data, and global supply strategy. Provide planning pool and channel proposal for assigned drug products. Lead regular cross-functional teams review and manage the creation, maintenance, and audit of global supply chain plan network for trusted drug products.
- Maintain item attributes in ERP system based on business requirements and system data maintenance standard
- Maintain OSP (Outside Processing) item creation and maintenance for all CMO part numbers in ERP
- Accountable for CMO formula creation, maintenance of change, and audit in Gilead Product Life Management System and ERP
- Maintain Recipe, Resource, Route for CMO items in ERP system
- Accountable for planning BOM (Bill of Materials) creation, maintenance of change, and audit in Planning System (RapidResponse)
- Manage planning source strategy, planning parameters, and other master data elements in the planning system
- Maintain GLN (Global Location Number) and GCP (Global Company Prefix) data in ATTP (SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals) to meet serialization management requirements of the global supply chain.
- Accountable for new product launch data readiness on time to meet project timeline and quality requirements for assigned drug products
- Accountable for planning master data readiness in each planning cycle for assigned drug products.
- Act as supply chain data owner for cross-functional or external contacts.
- Establish key performance indicators and data quality metrics to identify and resolve improvement opportunities
- May assist in developing system and improvement data configuration activities/projects supporting Gilead\'s existing and future business plans.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or
- 6+ years of relevant experience and a MA/MBA.
- Able to develop solutions to a wide range of moderately complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Capable of excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrates good planning and organizational skills coupled with solid time management skills.
- Has an aptitude for working with computer systems to plan and manage supply chain requirements.
- Able to demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrates up-to-date knowledge of business operating systems, distribution requirements planning, production scheduling, Oracle/DB2/Access databases, and Microsoft applications (e.g., Excel) related to business needs.
- Proficiency in ERP system software (SAP ERP and SAP S4HANA Master Data Governance and Kinaxis RapidResponse emphasizes Operations/Supply Chain functionality.
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
To apply, please submit a resume through our website at www.gilead.com
Gilead is an equal opportunity employer.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-Manager--Supply-Chain--SAP-Master-Data-Management_R0020716-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency