Sr Product Manager, Global Commercial Product Strategy, HDV
Sr Product Manager, Global Commercial Product Strategy, HDV
United States - California - Foster CityUnited Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Senior Product Manager Global Commercial Product Strategy, HDV
United States - California - Foster City OR United Kingdom - Stockley Park
For over 30 years, Gilead has been a leading innovator in treating and preventing HIV and we developed today's leading medicines for treating viral hepatitis. But this expertise is just a foundation for our ambitions. In this role, you will support the global marketing strategy and implementation for the first approved treatment for chronic hepatitis Delta.
Summary of position:
The Senior Product Manager, GPCS HDV, will be an important part of the Global Commercial Product Strategy HDV team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting branded HCP promotion (including digital promotion), agency interactions, and conference participation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement the global branded Plan of Action (POA) for the first approved treatment for chronic hepatitis Delta in collaboration with other members of the global and local HDV Marketing teams
- Support the creation and implementation of a global digital Marketing strategy for HDV
- Responsible for managing the branded portion of the global Commercial Liver HDV SharePoint site, the single source for all approved marketing materials and resources, and congresses.
- Act as HDV GCPS member of the Liver Global Review Committee to ensure timely deliverables of branded POA materials with related communication to the affiliate marketing teams
- Interact with Marketing cross-functional teams to provide input into content and timelines congress participation. Coordination of commercial booth presence with input on design and materials for two International Medical Congresses
- Liaise with Finance to ensure accurate OpEx reporting and tracking of franchise budget
- Engage with the GCPS Liver leadership team to meet and measure department goals
- Support Liver team meetings: agenda, meeting facilitation, invitation of guest speakers, etc.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior pharmaceutical marketing experience required (global experience preferred; affiliate-level experience required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to respectfully and effectively collaborate with stakeholders across different countries, cultures, and functions required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products including PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Prior digital marketing experience preferred.
- Project and document management experience preferred.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic and global work environment beneficial.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc) and a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in healthcare, life sciences, and/or pharmaceutical marketing; or MBA or Master's degree with a minimum of 6+ years of relevant industry experience, preferably in Marketing.
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it is not just what we do that gives us an edge, it is how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
- Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
- Excellence - Being Your Best
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Sr-Product-Manager--Global-Commercial-Product-Strategy--HDV_R0022861-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency