Assoc Director, Product Management
Assoc Director, Product Management
Canada - Ontario - Mississauga
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
At Gilead, Creating Possible drives everything we do. It's evident in our mission and core values. This is how we built a culture of excellence that is fueled by a passion for improving the lives of people around the world and advancing the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases.
We are driven to develop lifesaving products that make a difference for patients around the world. Every day, we to transform the promise of science and technology into breakthrough, innovative therapies that have the power to cure, prevent or treat disease. As a research-based bio pharmaceutical company, we are revolutionizing healthcare by bringing medicines to patients in the areas of unmet need including HCV and other Liver diseases, HIV/AIDS, Hematology, Oncology, and Inflammatory Diseases. When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Associate Director, Product Management to join our growing Marketing team to develop and execute the commercial HCV/Liver Strategy in Canada. You will support our in-market HCV Portfolio and future launch planning and execution for novel pipeline of liver products. This role is office-based in Mississauga and may require national and international travel (including internal meetings and external conferences) once travel restrictions are eased.
- Leads the development of brand strategy and implementation of integrated tactical plans aligned to support the Liver Portfolio including HCV and future products.
- Collaborates with Sales, Strategic Partnerships and Medical to ensure activities are in line with the Brand Plan of Action.
- Utilizes high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, market research, competitive intelligence to drive insights to action.
- Develops and maintains a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to solicit insights for the appropriate use of treatments related to Liver Disease (HCV and others) from opinion leaders
- Manages the applicable marketing budget and project timelines.
- Partners with Business Compliance, Medical Affairs, Government and Public Affairs to ensure effective development and implementation of strategies and tactics
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Requires a university degree and demonstrated experience within the Bio-pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry.
- Successful track record of progressive positions in in marketing/sales management
- Strong understanding of the Specialty Pharmaceutical Environment including but not limited to: PSP, Specialty Pharmacy, Reimbursement Landscape.
- Has product launch experience, with a demonstrated ability to drive execution of the brand plan.
- The Candidate will preferably have recent Liver/Virology experience or other Specialty Pharmaceutical experience.
- Leverages strong interpersonal skills to drive collaboration, resolve conflict and drive consensus among multiple cross functional teams.
- Ability to analyze complex issues, execute sound judgment and make decisions
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- In-depth ability to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials as required.
- Ensure compliance in the performance of all the responsibilities mentioned above with all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies governing interactions with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (doing what\'s right)
- Teamwork (working together)
- Excellence (being your best)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Gilead Leadership Commitments:
- I AM BOLD in aspiration and AGILE in execution.
- \u200bI CARE and make time for people.
- \u200bI LISTEN, speak openly and explain the "why."
- \u200bI TRUST others and myself to make sound decisions.
- \u200bI OWN the impact of my words and actions.
We are committed to creating a healthier world for everyone - no matter the challenges ahead of us. Through bold and transformative science, we're driving innovation that has the potential to become the next generation of life-changing medicines. Our ambition is evident in our mission. Because the impossible is not impossible. It's what's next.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Canada---Ontario---Mississauga/Assoc-Director--Product-Management_R0022836-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency