HR Shared Services Team Manager
HR Shared Services Team Manager
United Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
The HR Shared Services Team Manager will oversee a team of HR Shared Services Specialists responsible for supporting some of our EMEA affiliates. The team manager will support strategies and tactics to optimize the team's accuracy, timelines, compliance, and great service for their customers. They will drive and implement process improvements and will support change management across the HR function and with managers and employees. They will build effective relationships with key stakeholders and proactively work with those stakeholders to prioritise work effort and deliver key projects.
- Support the creation and deployment of the EMEA HR Shared Services strategy in partnership with HR Business Partners, HR Centres of Excellence and business leader stakeholders.
- Provides leadership to direct reports and builds a highly capable team through the attraction, training and development of the necessary skilled professionals to meet the business needs.
- Actively participate in the creation, documentation and management of end to end employee lifecycle HR processes.
- Be accountable for data integrity in systems and ensure appropriate and relevant audit controls are in place
- Support, develop and train members of the team on systems and processes
- Serve as a point of escalation for team members to resolve any complex issues
- Establish on-going relationships with HR business partners in order to understand their shared services needs
- Actively lead or participate in the project management of key projects impacting global HR Operations
- Analyse key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements
- Ensure consolidation and consistency of key HR processes and practices across EMEA, with global consideration
- Consult with key stakeholders and Centres of Excellence to understand business needs, undertake the implementation of key programmes and support the improvement of processes
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of both new and/or changes to policies and programmes including systems testing
- Develop effective communication and education materials for employees, ensuring the delivery of timely and accurate information to employees
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated background leading a pan-European HR Shared Service or Operations function that uses service management principles.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must possess good influencing skills.
- Requires full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to exercise judgement and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance/direction Exercises latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Most possess conflict management and resolution skills.
- Experience of developing KPIs and SLAs to enhance service delivery.
- Experience of HR Operations.
- Experience of working in an International environment.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Solid HR functional experience.
- BA or BS degree preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business CIPD qualified advantageous.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---Uxbridge/HR-Shared-Services-Team-Manager_R0022826-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency