HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- 1> Responsible for site NPI/MOC projects management, coordinate different functions both inside and outside site to support NPI/MOC projects and close projects within KP days;
- 2> Work as a gatekeeper to make sure all deliverables are ready in each milestone and responsible for projects documentation;
- 3> Regularly summarize on hand projects progress and report to department head;
- 4> Responsible for NPI/MOC database update and statistics.
- 1> Bachelor's degree or above
- 2> Good communication skills
- 3> Fluency both in written and spoken English
- 4> Willing to learn new things and hardworking
- 5> Project management related experience preferred