HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Designs, implements and maintains systems to collect and analyze data for critical product and process parameters.
* Uses this data to identify both process and OEE losses.
* Works with line management to prioritize improvement opportunities.
* Eliminates or reduces (prioritized) losses through the use of correct HPS tools.
* Participates in the daily direction-setting process - report results, flag issues and request resources.
* Owns critical daily management systems, e.g. centerlines (run-to-target).
* Uses Reliability Engineering tools to drive centerlines and loss elimination.
* Standardizes equipment and work processes. Own the change management system for a designated process. Update process control strategies and operating procedures as changes occur.
* Shares and reapplies learning across equipment and lines.
* Prepares and gives training on process/equipment changes.
* Develops him / herself through participating in corporate and training.
* Ensures all technical risk items are clearly communicated and understood with business mgt including potential cost and schedule implications.
* Leads all technical reviews and assessments for Technical Readiness from Project Establishment down to SOS and Launch.
* Keeps the team focused on addressing key issues & priorities based on decision criteria achievement.
* Ensures transparent and disciplined decision-making and change management processes are in place for the team.
* Uses appropriate communication tools to keep the cell team updated such as issue sheets, readiness reports, risk assessment summaries, etc.
* Leads the 'learn from experience' assessment to capture learnings for future projects.
* Ensures funding and resources are in place to deliver the results aligned to technical base plan.
* Shares learnings and good practices with and from other production areas.
* Degree in mechanical, chemical, electrical, manufacturing, production engineering (preferred)
* Understanding of consumer product industry
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lead and motivate others
* Ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
* Result-oriented mindset
* Confidence to respond positively when under pressure
* Efficiency and organization
*Teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
* Strong financial and analytical skills to drive complex analyses
* Business skills, as you may be responsible for managing budgets, leading a team and liaising with suppliers
* Computer skills
* Capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
* Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
* Availability to travel abroad
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.