Ireland - Dublin
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
We are seeking an experienced, highly organized, and proactive senior administrative professional to coordinate all aspects of general office management for our new greenfield site in Dublin City Centre. The position will be based in our Dublin office, supporting the VP, Development and the Site Leadership Team and will have a high level of visibility and interaction in the organization.
- General office management ensuring smooth running of the site.
- Implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures and support employees to do the same
- Schedule and manage general meetings as requested.
- Perform routine activities such as word processing, answering calls, creating PowerPoint presentations, and assembling reports
- May be involved in process improvement/innovation activities which may involve desk based research, the adoption of new technologies and the ability to implement new processes to enhance the site
- Use advanced level software programs such as MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and presentations as required.
- Understand the goals and objectives of the site and contributes to the attainment of those G&O\'s. Keeps the bigger picture in mind and influences workflows accordingly
- Interface with a very broad range of internal management and employees in the course of meeting a wide range of administrative needs
- Coordinate events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities
- Assist teams with travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations
- Coordinate the preparation of site annual budget, reviews monthly budget, reviews and researches variances
- Work closely with Facilities, Reception and Health & Safety on site projects and activities. Assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
- Schedule candidate interviews and arrange hotel and travel accommodations ensuring a positive candidate experience in partnership with Talent Acquisition
- Work closely with HR to assist in the orientation and onboarding of new employees
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- High level of integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Proven knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Works under minimal supervision; proactive and anticipates the site's needs and manages accordingly
Specific Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires relevant senior administrative experience supporting site leadership team or senior executive
- Relevant general business administration qualification/training
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Ireland---Dublin/Administration-Coordinator_R0022662
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency