Budget Analyst - IT VMO
Budget Analyst - IT VMO
United States - North Carolina - Raleigh
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to pursuing scientific invention to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
You will be part of a team that is helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. We are a close community where every individual matters and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Inclusion is one of our core values, which means we are creating and fostering a work environment where our differences are valued, and everyone feels respected and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapeutics for people with life-threatening diseases.
The Gilead Business Services center in Raleigh's Research Triangle region will be home to some of the company's critical shared service teams in North America, including Information Technology, Global Financial Solutions, HR Operations and Procurement Services Desk. These functions provide the necessary support to ensure Gilead's business runs effectively and efficiently. The center will also be a catalyst for standardization of processes, digital transformation and technology optimization.
The Budget Analyst will support Gilead\'s IT VMO in Raleigh, NC. Responsible for the oversight of client and vendor counterparties, including procurement, sourcing, contracting compliance, set-up and monitoring of vendors and monitoring of counterparty financial and portfolio performance. The position requires contact with employees and managers at all levels as well as contact with clients, vendors, state and government representatives.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and track software spend budget for the IT software portfolio.
- Enhance KPI and BI reporting metrics for both MSP and SW categories.
- Monitor performance of vendors according to scorecards and checklists. May perform on-site review of material vendors.
- Ability to successfully organize and track all documentation between the company and vendors within a vendor management program
- Work with business unit managers to establish appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for business unit support and incorporate business unit feedback into the monitoring process.
- Recommends appropriate action to mitigate identified risks with associated vendors.
- Maintain lines of communication open with vendors and Celink team.
- Builds strong interpersonal relationships with Vendors and Gilead team to ensure accurate, compliant and timely evaluation of vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Serves as a knowledge resource for the Technology organization on existing contracts and agreements
- Serves as Technology\'s representative on interdepartmental project team
- High School Degree and Nine Years Experience OR Associate\'s Degree and Seven Years Experience OR Bachelor\'s Degree and Five Years Experience OR Masters Degree and Three Years Experience
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of IT and the service catalog and assigned departments/business areas
- Strong communication, excellent research skills, \u200b and learning agility to understand internal business or IT process, best practices and translate into technology needs/opportunities\u200b
- Strong work ethic, a sense of business urgency, and ability to work effectively with many deadlines in a complex matrix organization
- Strong business acumen
- Possesses strong leadership skills and able to make critical decisions
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Strong executive-level verbal and written communications
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, dealing with senior management up to executive level
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations
- Excellent at interpersonal skills and relationship development
- Specific experience in the Life Sciences/Pharma/Medical Devices/Healthcare industries is preferred\u200b
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---North-Carolina---Raleigh/Budget-Analyst---IT-VMO_R0022722
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency