HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets. YOUR ROLE
- Provide technical support for launch of new product/new lines/process, incl. customer seminars, testing & validation, line trials and line audits
- Attend to customer complaints/ troubleshooting with high technical expertise
- Plan technical meetings with customers to ensure the efficiency of production
- Provide technical trainings with to sales engineers and other commercial teams
- Keep account management team updated on technical discussions with customer
- Ensure that all TCS engineers are properly deployed to the right projects and activities in align with segment strategy
- Provide inputs to PD regarding application/processing equipment
- In-house lab equipment and 5S management
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Should have more than 10 years of experience in Chemical or Mechanical industry
- Preferred language: Chinese (Excellent) English (Fluent)