Clinical Trial Manager - Kite
Clinical Trial Manager - Kite
United Kingdom - London
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and experimental drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead\'s therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, serious respiratory, cardiovascular, and metabolic conditions, cancer and inflammation.
Kite, a Gilead company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors.
Careers within the Clinical Operations team offers individuals the opportunity to develop their knowledge & experience rapidly whilst enjoying a supportive and team-focused working environment. Kite and Gilead's operational model allows each Clinical Operations professional to make a genuine impact on the business and ultimately our ability to deliver live changing therapeutics to those in need.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen to join the European Headquarters based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge as a Clinical Trial Manager to be responsible for the management of European and/or global activities on assigned study(ies) within the Cell Therapy Area.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Manages European component of global Phases II-III outsourced studies.
- Drafts and coordinates review of relevant documents including protocols, informed consents, case report forms, monitoring plans, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports.
- Maintains study timelines.
- Contributes to development of study budget.
- Contributes to development of RFPs and participate in selection of CROs/vendors.
- Manages CROs/vendors.
- Coordinates review of data listings and preparation of interim/final clinical study reports.
- May contribute to development of abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts,
- Ensures effectiveness of site budget/contract process.
- May be asked to train CROs, vendors, investigators, and study coordinators on study requirements and cell therapy logistics.
- Conducts oversight monitoring visits as required.
- Assists in determining the activities to support a project's priorities within functional area.
- Coordinates and supervises all aspects of a clinical study.
- Under supervision, may design scientific communications within the company.
- Contributes to Clinical Operations Europe team activities & initiatives
- May serve as a resource for others within the company for clinical trials management expertise.
- International travel is required (up to approximately 20%)
- Works with Clinical Program Managers and Global Clinical Trial Leads to manage the European component of global clinical trials and/or the entire process of a local clinical trial, with the ability to identify issues and adapt to changes. There might also be scope for global trial management.
- Interacts with cross-functional teams internally and externally to ensure trial progress.
- Will incorporate study logistics and planning to accomplish study objectives.
- Will serve as the primary point of contact for CROs, addressing questions and applying knowledge to resolve problems.
- Educated to degree level or above within a scientific discipline
- Oncology/Cell Therapy experience is highly preferable.
- Must have multinational (preferably EU) clinical trials experience including study management/coordination.
- Monitoring experience highly desirable as site oversight monitoring visits will be required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of FDA and EU Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials is desirable.
- Must be able to generally understand, interpret, and explain protocol requirements to others.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Must be able to participate in multiple departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiatives under limited supervision.
- Must have a general, functional expertise to support SOP development and implementation.
- Ability to resolve problems using national and international regulations, guidelines, and investigator interaction.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, decision-making and organisational skills are required.
Gilead/Kite Core Values
INTEGRITY - Doing What's Right
INCLUSION - Encouraging Diversity
TEAMWORK - Working Together
EXCELLENCE - Being Your Best
ACCOUNTABILITY - Taking Personal Responsibility
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-Kingdom---London/Clinical-Trial-Manager---Kite_R0022432-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency