Manager Market Access
Manager Market Access
China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Support leader to develop pricing strategy for existing products and facilitate National Reimbursement Drug List (NRDL) Negotiation and local reimbursement negotiation including competitor pricing intelligence analysis, pricing model development and risk analysis, collaborating with business team to develop business forecast, establish and manage price database, etc.;
- Provide support for the field team to drive local reimbursement negotiation, including training on the storyline and key pricing & value messages, joint visit to provide consultation for authorities on negotiation mechanism, process and regulation design;
- Facilitate Pricing Committee and Global Pricing & Market Access approval on the pricing proposal;
- Develop reimbursement and pricing strategy for new launch products and pipeline products. Collaborate with BU to develop pricing strategy for China new launch products, including launch of pricing survey, providing pricing impact factor analysis and market access assumption, developing pricing proposal and seek for management and global approval
- Collaborate with global and local management team to participate in China pricing and market access projects of pipeline products. Based on global pricing policy, provide China pricing environment landscape and insights, preliminary pricing suggestion and market access assumption, etc.
- Manage price investigation from government. Collaborate with internal related functions to handle external price investigation by national/local NDRC, anti-monopoly authority, NHFPC, etc., including price risk analysis, material preparation and review, etc., and also internal price inquiries.
- Develop product value evidence to support local reimbursement negotiation, Design and develop product specific value evidence addressing specific needs during local reimbursement negotiation initiatives
- Provide market access policy update and business impact analysis, and work with business functions to develop commercial responses to maximize policy opportunities and mitigate risks
Knowledge, Skills, Experiences and Education:
- Demonstrate judgment and integrity in accordance with the highest ethical and compliance standards, including Gilead's Code of Ethics and Business Conduct policies, and applicable legal and regulatory requirements such as the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Chinese laws.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with diverse audiences and be perceived as a leader demonstrating Gilead Core Value and Leadership commitment.
- Has solid Market Access Strategy ,Pricing and HE leadership and management experience in pharmaceutical industry. Has a proven track record of success in market access and a comprehensive understanding of medical field and pharmaceutical industry.
- Has strong ability and solid experiences in NRDL/provincial level negotiation.
- Demonstrates an ability to manage multiple projects and work within cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on, self-motivated and strong learning agility.
- Typical candidates will possess a BS degree, preferably in life sciences, clinical medicine or pharmacy.
- English proficiency is required.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/Manager-Market-Access_R0022580
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency