1. The candidate should hold a PhD degree from well-known universities or research institutes.
2. The research topics of the candidate should cover one (or more) of the following fields: Clinical Psychology, Social Psychology and Mental Health, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience, Brain Science.
3. The candidate should prove a strong background of academic training, and insight into the trends and advances of the research area.
4. The candidate should have career commitment and the spirit of team work.
1. Conducting cutting-edge research on the above-mentioned fields, which will turn into well-qualified publications.
2. Applying and conducting research grant.
3. Taking educational responsibilities.
Salary and social welfare are following the guidelines of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Contact: Xiaoye Teng
The position and the applicant name should be specified in the mail subject.
Institute of Psychology and Behavioral Science, Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
1954 Huashan Road, Shanghai, China.
Apply for research-oriented faculty
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly