Italy - Milan
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
We are looking for an Admin Coordinator to join the Italian Affiliate reporting to the General Manager. The position is based in our office in Milan.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Organizes the agenda of the General Manager of the affiliate.
- Liaises with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinates, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations.
- Under managers direction, creates draft reports, documents, presentations and templates using raw data. May gather data using internet searches.
- Understands the goals and objectives of the affiliate and contributes to the attainment of those G&O\'s. Keeps the bigger picture in mind and influences workflows accordingly.
- Responsible for coordinating large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities.
- Arranges for needed resources in order to meet timelines.
- May coordinate activities regarding the affiliate and may assist with facilities space planning or office set-up
- Management of all relevant PO's
- Maintains inventory of supplies for the department. Creates and maintains files.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Excellent verbal, written skills in English and Italian are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures.
- Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
- Has the ability to review the work of lower level administrative assistants.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using a number of office software and advanced level software programs such as Excel, ChemDraw, Filemaker Pro, Access and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and LCD presentations.
- Works under minimal supervision
- Receives occasional direction from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
- Requires a diploma of secretary plus extensive administrative experience.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Italy---Milan/Admin-Coordinator_R0022433-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency