HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- Senior-level technical service engineer who provides technical engineering support for Henkel's electronic market materials product lines
- Primary responsibilities are technical leading on developmental and commercialized products by optimization of material application processes, and direct interaction with customers to troubleshoot and solve product and process related problems
- Solves technology-specific fundamental problems associated with entire product lines and/or product classes by novel approaches to application process development, troubleshooting, and material characterization
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Material Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or other related fields, with 5+ years of experience working in a chemical for electronic application or semiconductor advanced packaging environment.
- Good understanding for the latest Semiconductor PKG trend.
- Strong data analysis skill
- Have strong verbal communication skills one-on-one with colleagues/customers as well as in front of groups with solid interpersonal skills, with ability to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments
- Strong ownership and responsibility with customer-oriented mindset and good understanding of customer request & culture
- Effective in using project and time management skills to drive projects to completion and focusing on commitment to deliver the highest level of quality work consistently
- Has ability to successfully handle on-sight support of complex customer issues.
- Successfully self-directs project work.
- Ability to formulate strong conclusions & path forward from project work.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.