HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. YOUR ROLE
- A combination of individual contributor and technical manager, responsible for managing individual projects and technical resources. including employees and lab resources
- An integral part of the leadership team that is responsible for setting strategic direction for the business
Is responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customers' experience
- Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations
- Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution's value to customers.
Is responsible for developing and administering products application / technical training for internal and external customers.
- Is responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, and customers
Interfaces with global internal and external team in leading technical discussion and product recommendation
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering Discipline, Chemistry, Physics, Material Science with emphasis on Heat and Fluid Transfer
- 5+ years of experience in electronics assembly process in working with customers in application engineering and/or R&D capacity
- Experience in managing people and lab resources is a plus
- Experience in dispensing and printing process is a plus
- Knowledge of statistical analysis using MiniTab and/or JMP software
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.