The Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI) Career Accelerator Postdoctoral Fellowship invites outstanding applicants at the level of early-stage postdoctoral fellows. The awardees will be hosted within established research labs to develop their independent research programs and collaborate with other exceptional researchers. They will receive a competitive salary package with an annual research grant of up to SGD$25,000 per year and equipment grant of SGD$5,000. Access to state-of-the-art core facilities will be provided. The tenure is up to three years.
Applicants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a PhD degree within the prior 18 months from the time of application or to have received their PhDs by the time they commence the fellowship
- Work in any discipline of cancer research, Excellent track record of research accomplishments, Keen to embark on exciting and innovative projects in experimental and/or bioinformatics laboratories, Aspire to be leaders in biomedical research.
For more details, please visit https://www.csi.nus.edu.sg/web/training-program/career-accelerator-postdoctoral-fellowship/.
Interested applicants should apply via: https://career44.sapsf.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=6350&company=nationalunP2
Please submit the following to email@example.com. Please indicate “Application for CSI Career Accelerator Postdoctoral Fellowship” in the subject title.
- Cover letter,
- Curriculum Vitae, including full publication list,
- Two-page research proposal (excluding references) summarising the background, significance, and aims and methods of the proposed research,
- Names and contact information (email and phone number) of 2 – 3 references (including PhD supervisor),
- List of potential host labs contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.