Sales & Marketing Assistant (m/f/d)
Sales & Marketing Assistant (m/f/d)
Austria - Vienna
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Sales & Marketing Assistant \u200b(Administrative Coordinator) to join Gilead Austria
- Provides administrative support to the commercial team (Marketing & Sales) including marketing materials approval management, meeting logistics, calendar management and budget
- Track and build meeting agendas, minute taking and distribution to attendees of pre-work requirements, assist and create presentation materials and draft technical documents as required
- Coordinates various events which includes the planning, organization and implementation of a wide variety of event activities
- Liaise with guests and attendees to assess needs and coordinate as needed. Eg Travel, Hotels, Expenses and tools and materials for presentations
- Manages purchase order creations, tracking and receipting and administrating the respective OPEX budget
- Handles general customer inquiries and interacts with vendors
- Acts as a resource to other administrative assistants and is cross-trained to back-up during absences to ensure smooth support to Business Units
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proven administration experience within a dynamic and fast paced international organization, supporting senior management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in interaction with all levels of seniority internally and externally are required
- Fluent in English and German (both oral/written)
- Ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency to ensure successful project executions
- Experience with data management systems and MS Office
- This role requires high levels of accountability, integrity and the ability to be an excellent team player
- Resilience under pressure will be a distinct advantage in the role
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objectives
- Curious with learning agility
- Operational excellence
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (Always doing the right thing)
- Teamwork (Collaborating in good faith)
- Excellence (Working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (Taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging diversity
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 43.000,- with a flexibility for higher salary based on qualification and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Austria---Vienna/Sales---Marketing-Assistant--m-f-d-_R0022199-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency