Senior Product Manager, Oncology Marketing
Senior Product Manager, Oncology Marketing
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Sr Product Manager, Oncology Marketing
Located in Foster City, CA
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to advancing innovative medicines to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead operates in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
Making an impact on a global scale
For over 30 years, Gilead has been a leading innovator in treating and preventing HIV, but this expertise is just a foundation for our ambitions. As we continue to expand our scope into new disease states and new markets, we are investing in our global commercial capabilities.
The Senior Product Manager will report into the Sr. Director of Franchise Oncology Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to develop an integrated marketing strategy and implement a cross-functional tactical plan to support Gilead's oncology products.
- Creates new marketing materials for a target customer need.
- Designs and delivers delightful end-to-end customer experiences in partnership with networked functions, i.e. CNE, brand marketing, sales, and other functions as needed
- Manage any agency partnerships to ensure flawless execution and budget management
- Partners with the Promotional Review Committee (PRC) to ensure development of compliant and effective promotional tactics and effective pull-through of these tactics. Partners closely with Legal and Regulatory organizations
- Experience with core promotion of marketing strategy, sales and regulatory policies and practices.
- Manage Congress, agency/vendor, and Professional Society relationships and coordinates end-to-end meeting management and pre- conference meetings as needed to lead cross-functional orchestration of conferences.
- Collaborate with event planning and agencies to ensure impactful presentation at congresses and timely development of congress booths
- Works with the Promotional Review Committee (PRC) to ensure development of compliant and effective booth assets and effective pull-through of these assets. Partners closely with Legal and Regulatory organizations
- Escalate market challenges/barriers to leadership to consider appropriate ways to address.
- Possesses a roll up your sleeves attitude and an ability to execute with tight timelines
- Ability to flex and thrive in an ambiguous environment undergoing transformational change
- Lead the development and implementation of integrated tactical plans aligned to brand strategy to agreed budget and schedules. This will include driving appropriate Multi-Channel-Marketing activities with a continued eye for innovation in the digital marketing space. Such activities will also include performance and tracking metrics for plan evaluation
- Demonstrate leadership excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close working with agencies
- Continually monitor environment and leverage market research/analytics to optimize marketing plan and tactics.
- Expertise and track record of successful marketing plan development and implementation, budget management and tracking progress of campaigns
- Strong strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy
- Strong team ethic and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and then developing appropriate cross-functional solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required.
- Advanced planning and organizational skills, including ability to follow tasks/assignments through to completion
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials is required.
- Ability to travel up to 30% domestically, once safe to do so, for events, sales meetings and field rides with the Field Nurses.
High School Degree and Twelve Years' Experience
Associates Degree and Ten Years' Experience
Bachelor's Degree and Eight Years' Experience
Masters' Degree and Six Years' Experience
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence and work successfully with other colleagues and cross functional partners
- Proven track record of marketing fundamentals, including brand plan development and execution, strategy and sales and commercial programs
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it's just what we do that gives us an edge, it's how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
- Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
- Excellence - Being Your Best
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Senior-Product-Manager--Oncology-Marketing_R0022181-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency