Medical Scientist / MSL Cell Therapy Kite Rhne-Alpes / PACA H/F
Medical Scientist / MSL Cell Therapy Kite Rhne-Alpes / PACA H/F
France - LyonFrance - Marseille
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Kite, A Gilead Company
At Kite, we are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day - discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We're currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer cell therapy and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
As Medical Scientist in the French affiliate you'll be joining a team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
Area of the position: Rhne-Alpes / PACA
You'll be reporting to the MSL lead.
Overview and key accountabilities:
The Medical Scientist (MS) is a field-based medical-scientific expert in the area of Cell Therapy, responsible for non-promotional exchange of medical and scientific information with customers and internal stakeholders. The MS focuses on responding to physicians and other healthcare stakeholders to provide accurate, balanced and non-promotional scientific information relating to licensed and unlicensed products and indications and is fully versed in the assigned therapeutic area, up-to-date on all major studies, competitive information and clinical data in order to support therapeutic areas of interest. The MS executes the field medical strategy under the guidance of the MS Lead and in collaboration with the Medical Project Managers. This includes collecting insights, providing medical education and communication and supporting clinical research projects. The role requires close national and international collaboration with colleagues from Medical Affairs and other departments.
- Responds to physicians and other healthcare stakeholders in the assigned territory to provide accurate, balanced and non-promotional scientific information
- Builds healthcare landscape awareness in the assigned therapeutic area(s)
- Builds strategic relationships with medical and scientific experts - identify and work with regional and national experts on various projects and activities
- Generates insights through scientific meaningful discussions with clinicians and researchers to inform the medical strategy
- Provides Medical/Scientific support during qualification of centers in assigned territory
- Delivers Risk Management Plan training of HCPs at centers in assigned territory
- Provides education on appropriate patient selection and supports medical management of patients by ensuring thorough and balanced scientific exchange with treating HCPs
- Assists with Gilead clinical and real-world evidence studies, which includes collaboration with investigators and study sites
- Actively collaborates with office- and field-based national and international Medical Affairs team
- Works collaboratively with Kite and Gilead personnel in other functions
- Uses scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations in a variety of different settings
- Contributes to the development of educational programs and materials
- Travels to appointments, meetings, and conferences on a frequent and regular basis, occasionally with short notice; including national and international travel
Advanced scientific degree (e.g. MD, PharmD, PhD)
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Pharmaceutical company experience within Medical Affairs (MSL position) is ideal, but a candidate with other Hospital or Pharmaceutical Industry experiment could be welcome.
- Scientific and/or clinical knowledge in Hemato-Oncology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Growth mindset with the ability to positively adapt to change
- Ability to embrace Kite patient-centric values, including highest ethical and compliance standards
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and prioritization
- Enthusiastic to work in a continuously evolving scientific environment
- Ability to work autonomously, in a field-based setting whilst contributing positively to the office Medical Affairs team
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l\'objet d\'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d\'un droit d\'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Lyon/Medical-Scientist---MSL-Cell-Therapy-Kite-H-F_R0022200-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency