Labeling Project Coordinator I
Labeling Project Coordinator I
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Labeling Project Coordinator I, Commercial Labeling Operations
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Supports complex labeling processes and collaborates with other team members and groups to ensure product labeling timelines are met.
- Liaises with Packaging and Labeling team members to ensure that artwork and supplier proofs are accurately created and distributed.
- Assists as a labeling and artwork resource for Regulatory Affairs, Legal, Graphic Design, Package Engineering, and Quality Assurance.
- Contributes to the progression and completion of operational excellence projects that are original in nature and may not have a set precedent in place.
- Performs Labeling Coordination tasks using Gilead's electronic workflow system.
- Ensures Standard Operating Procedures and brand design guidelines are followed.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrates accountability, attention to detail, and a commitment to accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Works independently while readily accepting guidance from more experienced/senior team members.
- Shows a willingness to understand business objectives and company culture.
- Exhibits excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Displays solid organizational skills, with the flexibility to quickly realign priorities to meet changing business needs.
Required Education & Experience
- A Bachelor\'s Degree and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant pharmaceutical experience, or a Master\'s Degree and a minimum of one (1) year of expereince. Alternatively, two (2) years of experience in a technical, customer-focused, regulated, or high-volume production environment.
- Experience with databases, CRM technologies, controlled documentation best practices and/or project management.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or medical device industry.
- Experience in a GMP environment, as well as familiarity with FDA and regulatory guidance documents related to pharmaceutical labeling.
If this is not the right move for you now but remain interested in a career at Gilead Sciences please connect with us via our talent community: https://gilead.yello.co/external/form/24a8oU4jF5UL3CKq7lO_Cg
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Labeling-Project-Coordinator-I_R0022218
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency