Cell Therapy Account Manager
Cell Therapy Account Manager
Singapore - Singapore
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
The Cell Therapy Account Manager (CTAM) has primary responsibility for developing the relationship with Kite's Authorized Treatment Centers (ATCs) in Singapore and serves as the ATC's primary point of contact with Kite. In this role, the CTAM is responsible for driving appropriate utilization of Kite's CAR T therapies within the account and ensuring the delivery of a seamless customer experience. To accomplish these goals, the CTAM will cultivate strong relationships with account stakeholders, coordinate all of Kite's activities within the ATC, develop strategic account plans and communicate the value of CAR T therapy to key account stakeholders. This position is field based and reports to the Business Unit Director.
Everyone at Kite is grounded by one common goal - curing cancer. We are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. Our personalized approach is what sets us apart. Unlike traditional pharmaceutical manufacturing, our therapies are not created on an assembly line. With CAR T-cell therapy, we are reengineering a patient's own immune cells to fight cancer one patient at a time. We also are entering a pivotal time in our history with multiple planned launches and evolving competitive dynamics on a global scale. That means a fast moving, constantly changing environment and innovative culture, where we make discoveries every day - discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
- Develop Kite's relationship with account
- Build and maintain account profile for each aligned ATC
- Develop significant business relationships with senior account level leadership (including C Suite), Thought Leaders (TLs) and other decision makers / key stakeholders
- Serve as primary point of contact for the ATC and collaborate with Kite colleagues to create a streamlined, organized interface
- Identify and understand the needs of account stakeholders and collaborate with Kite cross-functional colleagues (e.g. Market Access, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Quality) to find or develop solutions
- Manage day-to-day operations within account, including:
- Coordinate all Kite operational activities (e.g. site qualification, site setup, patient treatment)
- Manage compliance-related activities (e.g. periodic audits)
- Provide clinical instruction to clinical staff (e.g. AE Management Guide, Product Insert [PI])
- Oversee activities in patient treatment areas to ensure Chain of Identify (COI) per SOP protocols
- Drive appropriate utilization within account
- Assess performance of Kite's therapies within account and develop and execute strategic account plans to drive appropriate utilization
- Working in close collaboration with Marketing and Medical Affairs, routinely meet with key ATC stakeholders to educate on the use of Kite's therapies and communicate the latest approved messaging and clinical data
- Maintain clinical expertise in basic principles of Hematology, Immunology, Non-Hodgkin\'s Lymphoma disease and treatment and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Support key Kite strategic activities in Singapore
- Provide Medical Affairs colleagues with appropriate feedback and insights from interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Provide support at professional meetings, including staffing exhibits, reporting on scientific sessions and facilitating meetings with TLs
- Facilitate and provide timely feedback to appropriate Kite management regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape, industry issues and business opportunities
- Cultivate relationships and actively participate in grassroots advocacy / engagement activities within territory to align with regional and national initiatives
- Operate in compliance with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Kite activities
- Demonstrated record of successful account management in large accounts (direct or indirect line leadership experience) and strong brand differentiation skills
- Deep clinical expertise in hematology / oncology disease and understanding of treatment landscape (5 - 7 years of experience)
- Strong clinical understanding of cell therapy and ability to manage complex treatment logistics
- Ability to appropriately access and handle business information in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and / or Kite policies
- Bachelor's degree
- Country / region specific exam / licensure requirements
- Requires some overnight travel
- MBA or other related graduate level degree
- Demonstrated record of successful Oncology Account Management within academic setting
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Singapore---Singapore/Cell-Therapy-Account-Manager_R0022147-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency