Manager, Marketing Operations (Speaker Programs)
Manager, Marketing Operations (Speaker Programs)
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company\'s mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe, and Australia. We are committed to transforming the promise of science and technology into therapies that can make a meaningful difference in patients' lives. We are passionate about advancing treatments for - and potentially curing - some of the world's most challenging and complex illnesses and bringing these scientific innovations to people in need. Focus on areas of high unmet needs, including HIV, HBV, HCV, Oncology, Inflammatory & Infectious diseases.
- Performs data integrity and quality control checks to identify areas of improvement or necessary changes needed within the speaker program ecosystem.
- Executes and distributes various reports presenting data to marketing and sales management to keep them advised on the status, volume, and important analysis regarding various events and programs.
- Serve as a business partner to senior sales and marketing leadership to provide reporting and data analysis to facilitate both immediate and long-term decisions.
- Identifies and collaborates with stakeholders about their needs for reporting and analytics and adapts accordingly in reporting systems.
- Provides trainings to end users on OLP dashboards and enhancements.
- Works with various compliance and litigation teams to provide data and insight to help with investigations.
- Works proactively and collaboratively with all stakeholders both internally and externally to reinforce compliance initiatives for all aspects of commercially executed programs.
- Monitors contract requirements to ensure external consultants and Gilead remain in compliance with contract terms and conditions and maintain contract parameters within Gilead's contracting operations systems.
- Executes compliance checks regarding contracting with external speakers and provides corrective actions and adherence to such contracts.
- Works proactively with external marketing agency partners to train and execute their roles and responsibilities within our contracting, data warehouse and operating systems.
- 4+ years of related experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry and a BS or BA degree.
- Detailed understanding of tableau and alteryx reporting software
- Advance data insight skills and experience
- Capable of following a project through completion with minimal direction and strong personal initiative and providing guidance to fellow team members in the department.
- Effective influencing skills to provide recommendations to commercial business leaders.
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team structure are required.
- Able to spend majority of time working independently using well-defined and established procedures with little guidance.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills are required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a deadline intensive environment.
- Advanced in Excel. Proficiency in PowerPoint and Word and working knowledge of salesforce applications is required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
This position is required to sit on-site in Foster City, CA.
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it's just what we do that gives us an edge, it's how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
- Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
- Excellence - Being Your Best
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Manager--Marketing-Operations--OLP-Programs-_R0022079-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency