Senior Product Manager Cell Therapy
Senior Product Manager Cell Therapy
Brazil - Sao Paulo
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
The Senior Product Manager leads the country level product marketing for cell therapies in Brazil. S/he develops country level brand strategy and action plans, develops relationships with opinion leaders, and develops and implements the promotional communication strategy and tactics for Brazil.
- Develop the country level brand strategy and action plans by leveraging the global and regional strategy and plans
- Develop effective working relationships with opinion leaders and other key stakeholders to establish Kite's cell based therapies in the country
- Partner with Medical Affairs, Government and Public Affairs to ensure effective development and implementation of strategies
- Conduct performance tracking / monitoring, including any required action planning
- Utilize high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices
- Collaborate with regional marketing team to share local market insights that can inform the development of global brand plans
- Develop and implement the promotional communication strategy and tactics ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Work alongside Regional/Global marketing colleagues to develop and produce compliant promotional materials
- Manage external agency relationships (i.e., advertising, public relations, medical education vendors) to develop promotional deliverables
- Manage the marketing budget (OPEX) and project timelines
- Drive excellence in commercial efforts, including business planning / forecasting
- Ensure all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Thorough understanding hematology / oncology clinical landscape and the business of cell therapy
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams with excellent interpersonal skills in order to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures and disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans
- Ability to develop, maintain and utilize a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of cell therapies to opinion leaders
- Excellent and demonstrable command of written and spoken English and proficiency at communicating verbally and in written form
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry to include familiarity with marketing / sales strategy and tactics, as well as commercial policies and practices within specialty care
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and / or sustained commercial growth
- Language: Fluent in English and Portguese
- MBA or other advanced degree in similar field
- Recent B cell malignancy / oncology experience and understanding of the funding and clinical challenges in this area
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Brazil---Sao-Paulo/Senior-Product-Manager-Cell-Therapy_R0020702-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency