Kite Brazil Medical Lead
Kite Brazil Medical Lead
Brazil - Sao Paulo
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
We have an exciting opportunity within our Medical Affairs team in Brazil for Kite Country Medical Lead.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Provides local medical expert input into global product development for Kite.
- Represents the company to groups of experts, medical professional groups, societies, regulatory groups at international scientific meetings and national scientific meetings.
- Develops and leads plans with national cooperative groups to define what are the gaps and potential specific national requirements/needs. Supports the development of local complex clinical data through clinical trials and investigator studies. Supports the development of Health Economic Outcome Research programs for the country.
- Contributes to the development of the Market access Strategy in coordination with the Market Access, Regulatory affairs Business Unit Director; deliver the medical part of the plan
- Prepares for potential near future for Line management of Medical project Manager and Field Medical Scientific liaisons: hire a team in coordination with HR, local stakeholders and international.
- Provides Medical strategic direction and vision and works as a team with the Business Unit Director and Market Access Director.
- Be part of the intercontinental medical affairs oncology team and contribute to the overall intercontinental strategy and efforts.
- Regular communication with external medical community to remain abreast of issues in the field and to provide medical support and direction to them.
- Collaborates with project management, medical communications and commercial teams in multiple areas including publication planning, speaker education programs, regional consultant meetings, manuscript review and conference preparation.
- Attends most major conferences and helps coordinate medical affairs activities at conferences and may present to external audience
- Responsible for the development and execution of projects that will provide more extensive background, additional data or answers to questions in response to issues that arise relative to commercial, scientific or data needs.
- Performs medical review at Promotional Review Committees.
- Manages projects to completion, anticipating obstacles and difficulties that may arise, resolving them in a collaborative manner.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will be an MD, preferably with board certification in hematology or oncology, with significant clinical and research experience in the key therapeutic areas.
- Industry experience is essential, ideally including recent experience of a successful launch within oncology or hematology.
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and ability to work in a team environment. Strong presentation skills are required.
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience is a must.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international conferences which will include occasional weekend travel is required.
- Language: Fluent in English and Portuguese
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Brazil---Sao-Paulo/Kite-Brazil-Medical-Lead_R0020739-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency