ActX is a cutting-edge genomics company that is transforming healthcare, by making genetics part of routine clinical workflow and decision-making through integration into the Electronic Health Record.
We’re currently seeking a full-time Human Geneticist for a key role working closely with our science, clinical, and computational teams. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a major impact on the clinical use of genetics while working in a cross-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
Visit www.actx.com to learn more about our groundbreaking work, our clients, and our EHR partners!
- Lives in the US
- PhD in Human Genetics or Molecular Biology
- Interest and expertise in scientific and clinical literature research and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills and proactive work style suitable for a team focused on innovation
- Experience in a clinical setting is desirable but not required
- 1 to 2 years of post-doc work in clinical genetics research is preferred but not required
ActX offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a unique opportunity to have a major impact on the practice of medicine.
To apply, email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Human Geneticist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly