Marketing Director, HIV BU
Marketing Director, HIV BU
China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Manages the Marketing team efforts to support delivery of tactical implementation of marketing strategy.
- Develops and implements marketing strategy for Gilead portfolio of products for a franchise.
- Maintains professional relationships with key targeted organizations and individuals.
- Gains approval for marketing materials through internal review process and secures final production.
- Strategically coordinates and implements marketing plans across functions liaising with medical, sales, market research, corporate communications and finance, to drive activities to achieve revenue and results objectives.
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
Knowledge, Skills, Experiences and Education
- Must have excellent management skills including training, performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting, recruitment and selection, meeting management and plan execution.
- Must possess excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy.
- Ability to translate market research findings into actionable insights and tactical plans.
- Proven track record as an effective leader, coach and internal consultant with demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and turn that analysis into strategic solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, highly competent presenter, able to gain credibility, engender trust and influence all levels, strong partnering skills, bias for action and tangible results
- Organizational skill, including ability to follow assignments through to completion (bias towards execution)
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Must have strong executive presence with ability to command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Must be able to successfully perform complex budget management with an understanding of revenue forecasting.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports.
- Successfully develop external relationships leading to brand advocacy.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or related fields in MNC pharma industry
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields is required.
- Advanced experience with product lifecycle management is preferred.
- An advanced science degree such as MD, PharmD, PhD or an advanced business degree such as an MBA is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical product life cycle management in a variety of therapeutic areas preferred.
- Prior people management experience strongly preferred.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/Marketing-Director--HIV-BU_R0021956
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency