Senior Product Manager Cell Therapy & Invasive Fungal Infections
Senior Product Manager Cell Therapy & Invasive Fungal Infections
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors.
Gilead Sciences Netherlands is based in Amsterdam and has significantly grown in the past few years. This role provides an exciting opportunity to participate in the future growth in Cell Therapy / Kite and Invasive Fungal Infections (IFI) / Gilead.
We are offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for a talented and experienced Sr. Product Manager. The person will be responsible for all marketing activities for a newly launched product Yescarta, part of our Kite Portfolio that is truly changing the lives of many patients and their families with blood cancer. As well as being the marketing lead in NL for another important contributor (AmBisome) in the Gilead portfolio in the area of Invasive Fungal Infections. The position will be reporting into the Business Unit Director and is based in the local office in Amsterdam.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
- Responsible for the product marketing for Cell Therapies & AmBisome
- Responsible for elaborating the Brand Strategy and Action Plans
- Partner with Medical Affairs, Government and Public Affairs to ensure effective development and implementation of strategies
- Develop effective working relationships with opinion leaders and other key stakeholders to maintain Kite's leadership position in the Dutch market
- Develop and implement the promotional communication strategy and tactics ensuring alignment with the overall global brand strategy
- Work alongside European marketing colleagues to develop and produce compliant promotional materials
- Ensure all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Manage the marketing budget (OPEX) and project timelines
- Drive excellence in commercial efforts, including business planning/forecasting
- Utilize high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices
- Ensure performance tracking/monitoring, including any required action planning
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Health Science background and ability to translate science into clinical practice
- Collaborates and works well across teams
- Requires a university degree and demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry to include familiarity with marketing/sales strategy and tactics
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and/or sustained commercial growth
- Candidate will preferably have recent hematology/oncology experience (Cell Therapy experience a plus)
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among cross functional teams
- Ability to analyze complex issues, execute sound judgment and make decisions
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
- In-depth ability to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials is required
- Ability to develop, maintain, and utilize a high level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Cell Therapies to opinion leaders.
- Excellent and demonstrable command of written and spoken English and proficiency at communicating verbally and in written form
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization
Our values are at the forefront of all that we do
- Integrity (Doing whats right)
- Teamwork (Working together)
- Excellence (Being your best)
- Accountability (Taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Netherlands---Amsterdam/Senior-Product-Manager-Cell-Therapy---Invasive-Fungal-Infections_R0021893-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency