Senior Therapeutic Specialist
Senior Therapeutic Specialist
Austria - Linz
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Senior Therapeutic Specialist - Cell Therapy/Oncology/IFI (m,f,d)
Territory East: Vienna, Burgenland, , Lower Austria, Styria & partly Upper Austria
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, cell Therapy and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Therapeutic Specialist - Cell Therapy/Oncology/IFI.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
- Represents Gilead\'s products and services to a defined customer base within Austria.
- Utilizes a level of product and therapeutic disease working knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Gilead products to healthcare professionals.
- Prepares business plan for own territory, assigns targets and communicates required actions to achieve goals.
- With guidance, initiates systems to monitor sales progress and action plans.
- May work in collaboration with outside partner companies to co-promote products or services.
- May represent company at professional events and promote company products at such events.
- Works cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, Marketing and other internal Gilead team members on various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians.
- Works as an individual contributor.
- Builds and extends business relationships with key customers or accounts.
- Assists in the identification and resolution of issues and opportunities and communicates proactively to marketing and sales management.
- Completes necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner e.g. updating customer database, expenses, etc.
- Responsible for achieving the competency levels required in the role.
- Compliance with all regulatory agencies, state, and federal law is required
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Typically requires a BA or BS degree and significant relevant selling experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is essential.
- Prior experience in appropriate therapeutic area highly desired.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with a general level of autonomy and independence.
- Proven expertise in interpersonal and relationship building skills is required.
- Hematology/ Oncology KOL knowledge and network is advantage.
- Ability to communicate top science to all different stakeholders.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Gilead Core Values
Integrity (always doing the right thing),
Teamwork (collaborating in good faith),
Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Austria---Linz/Senior-Therapeutic-Specialist_R0021751-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency