Senior Product Manager, Solid Oncology Czech Republic & Slovakia
Czech Republic - Brno
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
- Responsible for preparing and executing the Brand Plan, from high level strategies to the individual tactics and programs.
- Responsible for Implementation of product promotional communication strategy for physician promotions ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy.
- Analyzes complex problems and provides logical recommendations; leads any required action planning.
- Increase disease awareness and building company awareness in various target groups through a well-designed and effective communication program
- Effective teamwork within the BU Solid Oncology and the CZ&SK cross-functional launch team
- Close collaboration with the international brand team
- Sets priorities in circumstances of continued complexity and conflicting requirements.
- Manages the professional marketing budget and project timelines.
- Manage agency relationships to develop promotional deliverables.
- Develops ambitious and meaningful KPIs and measurement tools to track execution and impact of marketing strategies
- Application and continuous development of market models - owns the market model
- Delivery of timely and accurate forecasts based on analysis and market models
- Establishes strong working relationships with Experts locally and nationally which can influence prescribing policy/protocol position.
- Providing excellent support to the sales team
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Master's degree with an emphasis in business or science
- MBA or other advanced business degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing roles in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven and successful track record in launching pharmaceutical products, preferably in specialties related to oncology.
- Strong background in marketing fundamentals, strategy, sales and commercial policies and practices.
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy.
- Proven communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing
- Must have a demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- High level of self-responsibility makes him-/ herself accountable for results.
- Strong team player, used to working in cross-functional teams.
- Has a sense of urgency and ability to drive teams towards delivery
- Addresses challenges pro-actively and develops proposals based on though analysis.
- Must have the ability to use analysis tools and the ability to conduct analysis.
- Must be fluent in conversational and written English
.Gilead Core ValuesINTEGRITY -
Doing What's RightINCLUSION
- Encouraging DiversityTEAMWORK
- Working TogetherEXCELLENCE
- Being Your BestACCOUNTABILITY
- Taking Personal ResponsibilityEqual Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site
to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Czech-Republic---Brno/Senior-Product-Manager--Solid-Oncology-Czech-Republic---Slovakia_R0021817
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency