Group Leader Reliability and Robustness
Group Leader Reliability and Robustness
Bio-Rad Laboratories is seeking a Group Leader for Reliability and Robustness Testing to manage a team in planning and execution of an effective reliability program across Bio-Rad Clinical Diagnostics platforms. This role requires a strong commitment to quality and continuous improvement, and an influential leader to ensure a strong reliability and robustness program to support new and existing Bio-Rad Clinical Diagnostic products. Coordination, collaboration and partnership with key stakeholders will be key for success in this role.
- Ensure an emphasis on reliability culture through good practices, new processes and appropriate tools within the organization to ensure that Reliability and Robustness are considered early in development.
- Manage a team to define Reliability and Robustness test programs and requirements for existing and new products within the Clinical Diagnostics group.
- Provide support for specific calculations required to demonstrate reliability
- Review project team technical work and present program progress and issues to management and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for resource allocation, resource development, plans, and team's interaction with other functional entities.
- Sets overall technical strategy for Reliability and Robustness program and prepares and/or reviews experimental or study protocols.
- Use the principles of Lean/Six Sigma to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering discipline.
- 8+ years' experience leading projects in an engineering discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience; advanced degree preferred.
- 2+ years' experience managing reliability and robustness testing efforts; previous management experience required.
- Expert in Design for Reliability (System Reliability Engineering) and Robustness.
- Strong knowledge in System Engineering and Reliability tools (statistics), and strong data analysis skills required.
- Strong project management, communication (verbal and written), planning, critical thinking, and tact.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and strong problem solving skills including root cause analysis.
- Strong leadership and organization skills including the ability to lead projects and teams to timely completion and influencing skills including the ability to influence decisions by presenting clear and compelling ideas and approaches.
- Experience working in a regulated environment, including FDA QMS, ISO-13485, and others.
- Develop advanced knowledge of existing Bio-Rad Clinical Diagnostics instruments and platforms, and new platforms as they are developed and launched.
Due to the higher threat of more infectious and deadly COVID-19 variant strains emerging, Bio-Rad recently announced a new mandatory vaccination policy requiring its US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Bio-Rad will make reasonable accommodations for valid exemptions based on disability, medical, or religious reasons. With this policy, Bio-Rad joins a growing list of companies that are prioritizing sound science and available facts to best ensure the ongoing safety of its employees and the community.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply, please visit: https://careers.bio-rad.com/jobs/group-leader-reliability-and-robustness-hercules-california-united-states
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency