Sr Multi-Channel Management Manager
Sr Multi-Channel Management Manager
China - Shanghai
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Roles & Responsibilities
- Study and analyze policies and trends relevant to medical insurance and retail market.
- Formulate retail strategies and action plan based on corporate and product needs with reasonable sales projection.
- Connect to and establish the partnership with national/regional pharmacy chains and EC platforms, and then follow up with the operations and sales management.
- Work with BU colleagues and retail partners to expand the medication accessibility.
- Optimize the retail channel management process including in-and-out criteria, and design and implement the appropriate retail commercial policy.
- Design, execute, and optimize retail market campaigns and promotion activities.
- Attend or initiate conferences and forums relevant to retail business.
- Manage master data and analyze business indexes of retail market, with visible dashboard and insights report.
- Set up the KPI and awards mechanism for retail channel.
Experience and Competency Requirement
- Bachelor's degree or above, and majored in medicine, pharmacy, management, finance, or engineering. MBA and Master in Marketing are preferred.
- Experienced in retail market and key account management in medication industry, and hands-on experiences in marketing strategy and campaign implementation.
- Experienced in master and business data management, and also in relevant dashboard and report delivery, accompanying insights and action plan.
- Willing to account for business KPI and performance.
- Familiar with medication industry and dynamics of policies relevant to retail market.
- Good at interpersonal relations, communication, and occasional influence.
- Team spirit and ability to achieve professional results through cross-function resources and external collaboration.
- Make contributions with passion, take on challenges with enthusiasm, and achieve assignments with responsibility.
- Behave with Gilead core values - integrity, inclusion, teamwork, excellence, accountability.
- , ,
- : Sr. Manager / Associate Director
- : 20% - 40%
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/China---Shanghai/XMLNAME--Sr--Manager--Retail_R0021721
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency