FP&A Lead Brazil Oncology and Cell Therapy
FP&A Lead Brazil Oncology and Cell Therapy
Brazil - Sao Paulo
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is recruiting a highly motivated FP&A Lead to join our team. This position will be based in Sao Paulo, SP and reports to the affiliate Finance Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning, budgeting and ad hoc financial analyses supporting our Oncology and Cell Therapy businesses.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serving as a key business partner to our Oncology business in the Brazilian affiliate. This will involve working with business leaders to develop, refine, and maintain a high-quality forecast of both dollars and headcount that enables the affiliate to deliver on both its financial and operational obligations. May occasionally have opportunities to present findings and recommendations to the team.
- Extensive partnering across a small, emerging, and high-functioning finance and business team to meet the needs of Gilead Oncology and Kite Brazil.
- Supporting month-end close processes, including accruals. Identifying areas to simplify and make more efficient. Working with the team to ensure a high-quality close.
- Developing & delivering insightful and actionable monthly/quarterly management reporting and variance analysis, sharing best practices both within finance and the broader organization.
- Collaborating with members of Commercial team to develop the planning calendar and coordinating with business partners to align strategic plan, budget, and forecast.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for efficiency and process improvements.
- Preparing ad-hoc financial analyses as needed. These could range from basic historical actuals reporting to more sophisticated valuation models to help prioritize investments.
- Liaising with business leaders across functions and representing finance in meetings and on projects.
- Work product will include both standalone reporting and presentation of materials targeted to senior Leadership.
- MBA/MA/MS in Finance or Accounting and 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis OR
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting and 7 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese. Additional language fluency would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP).
- Highly proficient in Excel (including the ability to perform pivot tables, VLOOKUP and high-level functions and formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Experience utilizing key finance systems and reporting software (such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP, COGNOS planning).
- Biotech, Pharma, or biopharma-adjacent industry experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in high-growth and multi-national organization(s).
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Brazil---Sao-Paulo/FP-A-Lead-Brazil---Oncology-and-Cell-Therapy_R0021590-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency