Supply Chain - Senior Specialist
Supply Chain - Senior Specialist
Sweden - Solna - Stockholm
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with procurement, supply chain or pharmacy technician experience who is looking to move into an experienced and dedicated in-house logistic team supporting a range of products that really makes a difference on the market.
Essential duties and Job Functions:
- Continuously strive to maintain and/or improve the level of customer service to all customer categories.
- Handle general customer service inquiries and supervises routing of questions to appropriate resources.
Logistics & Order Management
- Perform any order & invoicing activity including both replenishment to local 3pl in SE/FI as well as direct shipment from centralized warehouse in Dublin to DK/NO.
- Manage local stock level on regular basis.
- Be the primary contact for returns, credits and any kind of logistic related complaints.
- Liaison with finance, regulatory and other internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate internal and external controls including GDP and audit criteria are met.
- Be the first point of contact for any question related to our EBS system (Oracle) and able to conduct any testing needed.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the central warehouse in Dublin.
- Being a fully operational back-up for the Case Manager position. Able to step in and fully deliver during high workload, vacancies or whenever the situation requires.
Master Data Management:
- Coordinate system set-up of new customers and discounts.
- Coordinate system set-up of product pricing and other commercial terms.
- Manage yearly review of customer credit limits.
- Be the first local escalation point for FSS in relation to issue management with customers.
- Invoicing in FI & SE for current month consumption
- LOT number & Inventory reconciliation
- DSO reporting (Daily sales outstanding - how long does it take before collection is done)
- Various reports required during month-end (such as Intrastat, Customs reconciliation etc.)
Project Management and other activities
- Responsible for managing and/or participating in projects within logistics
- Support EBS project where Gilead within the next 24-36 months are switching from Oracle to SAP
- Take part and support different kind of audits such as regulatory audits, internal audit, mock audits as well as product recalls, if applicable.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required:
- Positive, can-do attitude and flexible, willing to learn
- Successful candidates will have relevant education and demonstrable experience within customer services & logistics
- Must have a sense of urgency due to the nature of the product.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Swedish languages and have excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be well structured, have strong attention to detail and rigorous data accuracy.
- Candidate should be a self-starter and able to work independently with little guidance using well-defined procedures.
- The ability to establish/maintain respected business relationships with wholesalers, pharmacies & hospitals is a key success factor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of using complex IT systems or IT portals in the fields of supply chain management, customer service.
- Makes process improvement suggestions and is always looking to align and optimize
- Experience of working in a complex, regulated and compliance driven industry.
- Diligent, reliable and willing to ask for help from others when needed as well as being a strong team player.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management.
- Follows procedures and understands their role in operating a high-quality process.
- Demonstrated initiative, willingness to do what it takes in support of the customer.
- Ability to successfully work and collaborate across multiple teams and functions.
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to work hands-on as well as ability to see the big picture and what can be done to continuously develop processes, relationships etc.
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (always doing the right thing)
- Teamwork (collaborating in good faith)
- Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Sweden---Solna---Stockholm/Business-Operations-Manager_R0020799-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency