Investigator, Immunology; Immunological screening Specialist
IMIDomics, Inc. is a privately held biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of new medicines for the treatment of immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs). IMIDomics’ Precision Discovery Platform combines and analyzes clinical, epidemiologic, and biomolecular data to uncover new insights about IMIDs including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and systemic lupus erythematosus. IMIDomics utilizes a proprietary digital bioinformatics portal that integrates and interrogates data to generate novel insights into disease mechanisms, including identification of potential new drug targets. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, and with a Permanent Establishment in Barcelona, the company is actively conducting discovery programs and is expanding the R&D team in Barcelona focused on accelerating new target identification and validation.
- Responsible for Immunological screening platform
- Design, perform routine cell based and biochemical assays supporting our precision medicine pipeline for IMIDs
- Establish state-of-the-art assays and ensure operational excellence in execution and documentation
- Interpret and communicate data to colleagues and peers, actively participate in team and project meetings
- PhD in immunology, biochemistry, cell biology, in vitro pharmacology or a related discipline
- Ability to run cell-based assays / functional assays to address key scientific questions
- Skilled in isolation of various immune cells (CD8+ and CD4+ T cells, Tregs and monocytes)
- Experience in primary cell culture
- Proven experience in Flow Cytometry; experience in CyTOF desirable
- High attention to detail, good time management skills and communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo as well as curiosity and a passion for research
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent communication and presentation skills
Other job details
Eligible for relocation package.
IMIDomics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin or disability.
If you are interested, send us your application including cover letter, CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly competitive salary. Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
Leading role in managing immunological screening platforms. A bright, highly motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
Apply for Investigator, Immunology; Immunological screening Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly