Mac Product Technical Lead
Mac Product Technical Lead
United States - North Carolina - Raleigh
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that has pursued and achieved breakthroughs in medicine for more than three decades, with the goal of creating a healthier world for all people. The company is committed to pursuing scientific invention to prevent and treat life-threatening diseases, including HIV, viral hepatitis and cancer. Gilead has operations in more than 35 countries worldwide, with headquarters in Foster City, California.
You will be part of a team that is helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. We are a close community where every individual matters and everyone has a chance to enhance their skills through ongoing development. Inclusion is one of our core values, which means we are creating and fostering a work environment where our differences are valued, and everyone feels respected and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work. By joining Gilead, you will further our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapeutics for people with life-threatening diseases.
The Gilead Business Services center in Raleigh's Research Triangle region will be home to some of the company's critical shared service teams in North America, including Information Technology, Global Financial Solutions, HR Operations and Procurement Services Desk. These functions provide the necessary support to ensure Gilead's business runs effectively and efficiently. The center will also be a catalyst for standardization of processes, digital transformation and technology optimization.
- Taking a product centric approach, the owner of the Mac client platform will help to drive adoption of the Mac throughout the enterprise, setting the team's priorities and technical roadmap
- Partners with IT vertical leads and business users to ensure the Mac product is delivering on productivity and customer satisfaction objectives
- Accountable for working with Business Process Owner (BPO), IT Security, IT Infrastructure, and compliance teams to ensure the Mac product meets all policy and regulatory requirements
- Provide technical guidance to projects, IT teams, and service providers, ensuring that new initiatives that have Mac client dependencies or requirements are appropriately considered and addressed
- Research, recommend and pilot new hardware, operating system, and peripherals as they are released to ensure the Mac platform remains secure, efficient, and a joy to use for our customers
- Act as a thought leader on Mac clients and Apple products in general for potential use at Gilead
- Lead and collaborate effectively with a geographically distributed team
- Develop and maintain standards and policies related to the Mac product and Jamf management platform
- Document solutions and operating procedures and train personnel on executing in accordance with the procedures
- Create Solution Design, System Configuration, etc. deliverables in collaboration with other teams
High School Degree and Eleven Years Experience OR Associate\'s Degree and Nine Years Experience OR Bachelor\'s Degree and Seven Years Experience OR Master\'s Degree and Five Years Experience
- Extensive experience with various system management technologies including Apple Mac OS and hardware, Microsoft Office 365 for Mac, and Jamf management suite of tools and services
- Working knowledge with AD/AzureAD, desktop management and deployment approaches, security clients and services for Mac OS, and core networking fundamentals
- 2+ years participating in and management of products and services using an agile based development process (Eg: Scrum or Kanban)
- Exposure to CFR 21 Part 11, Computer System Validation and GxP compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Self-motivated, customer and delivery focused
- Industry in Pharmaceutical/Life Science industries is a plus
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans\' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications and advice from internal and external experts, Gilead has made the decision to require all U.S. employees and contractors to receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.\u200b
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---North-Carolina---Raleigh/Capability-Manager---Mac-Product-Owner_R0017623-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency