Sr Manager, Finance - FP & A
Sr Manager, Finance - FP & A
Taiwan - Taipei
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Senior FP&A Manager, Finance (Taiwan)
Gilead Sciences Taiwan is currently seeking an experienced FP&A professional. The Senior FP&A manager will report to the Finance Director, Taiwan. This position will be responsible for the closing package preparation, financial planning, budgeting and ad hoc financial analyses supporting the business operation and various departments in TW affiliate.
- Co-Lead with accounting in the delivery of accurate, insightful and actionable monthly/quarterly business reporting packages in a timely manner. This includes revenue/ expense accruals, distributor margin reconciliation, management reporting and budget / LE vs. actual variance analysis.
- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting planning process including revenue/ operating expense / headcount projection & input into the system and final presentation deck preparation to meet all the deliverables set out by region.
- Partnering across all functions in the affiliate especially customer facing functions including commercial, medical affairs, public affairs and government affairs. The FP&A manager will be viewed as a key business partner as the go to person for financial analysis, insight, and counsel, demonstrating strong communication, influencing and strategic thinking skills that will cultivate an effective partnership between Finance and all these functions.
- Support Finance head to conduct financial modeling to perform the analytical review for all business cases, average selling price simulation, reimbursement price impact & potential clawback to NHIA projection.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiency and process improvements to planning processes and systems and work closely with finance management to develop more integrated planning processes and systems.
- Participate in ad-hoc finance projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience and a bachelor degree in Business or equivalent required. MBA or professional accounting qualification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and Local GAAP
- Relevant working experience in a multi-national company a plus
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech experience preferred
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion or equivalent ERP system and high proficiency with Microsoft tools. Experience in SAP, Tableau and database structures preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to challenge status quo and success in driving process improvements and positively influencing change in a matrix function environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to demonstrate open and transparent communication and proactively seeks feedback and clarifications when needed.
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail oriented, able to work independently in a deadline-driven and multi-tasking environment
- Self-driven with high level of integrity, excellence and teamwork
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Taiwan---Taipei/Sr-Manager--Finance---FP---A_R0021538-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency