Machine Learning Specialist: AI in image analysis and drug development
IMIDomics, Inc. is a privately held biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of new medicines for the treatment of immune-mediated inflammatory diseases (IMIDs). IMIDomics’ Precision Discovery Platform combines and analyzes clinical, epidemiologic, and biomolecular data to uncover new insights about IMIDs including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and systemic lupus erythematosus. IMIDomics utilizes a proprietary digital bioinformatics portal that integrates and interrogates data to generate novel insights into disease mechanisms, including identification of potential new drug targets. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, and with a Permanent Establishment in Barcelona, the company is actively conducting discovery programs and is expanding the R&D team in Barcelona focused on accelerating new target identification and validation.
- Evaluation of deep learning algorithms for drug discovery in IMIDs
- Development of an AI workflow geared towards extracting actionable information from cell culture image analysis
- Optimization of AI-based models concerning robustness and stability
- PhD in computational image analysis, medical imaging, computational medicine, or a related field
- Strong motivation and ability to independently work on computational projects
- Excellent knowledge of state-of-the-art image analysis methods, especially deep learning
- Ability to challenge the status quo as well as curiosity and a passion for research
- Interpret and communicate data to colleagues and peers, actively participate in team and project meetings
Other job details: Eligible for relocation package.
Employment eligibility: IMIDomics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin or disability.
Application: If you are interested, send us your application including cover letter, CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Offering: A highly competitive salary. Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth. Leading role in developing the future of machine learning analysis and therapy. A bright, highly motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
Apply for Machine Learning Specialist: AI in image analysis and drug development
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly