Academic Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
The Department of Cardiology, Smidt Heart Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles is seeking a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist at the Associate Professor level for the Division of Clinical Electrophysiology. The selected candidate will have a leadership role in EP clinical programs with a focus on interventional EP procedures. They will participate in the programmatic activities which support the Medical Center’s mission, including quality patient care, research and education. Ranked number 3 in the nation according to USNWR, the Smidt Heart Institute’s Department of Cardiology consists of over 140 clinical and research faculty. The Electrophysiology Division is recognized as a leader in EP clinical care, teaching and research.
- Medical Degree from an accredited medical school or equivalent
- Board Certification in Cardiology and Clinical Electrophysiology
- Eligible for an unrestricted California license as Physician
- Track record of excellence in clinical care, innovation and investigation
- Track record of excellence in teaching
- Eligible for appointment to the appropriate academic rank in the Cedars-Sinai Professorial Series.
Along with caring for patients, Cedars-Sinai is a hub for biomedical research and a training center for physicians, other healthcare professionals, scientists and healthcare leaders. Cedars-Sinai attracts exceptional talent, including world-renowned physician-scientists who seek a place where they can both conduct research and see patients – the ideal formula for discovery and translation.
Potential candidates should submit their application, including a cover letter and CV to: Dr. Sumeet S. Chugh, The Smidt Heart Institute, Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply for Academic Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly