Senior Associate, Project Management
Senior Associate, Project Management
United States - California - Foster CityUnited States - California - Oceanside
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
The Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing (PDM) Project Management Sr. Associate will be responsible for providing project management support to biologics and small molecule CMC teams under the guidance of Sr. Project Management staff. The full scope of projects assigned may range from Pre-IND through Commercial including Phases 1, 2, and 3. The Project Management Sr. Associate will be collaborating with the following groups: Drug Substance Process Development and Technical Operations, Formulation Process Development, Process Chemistry, Analytical, Quality Assurance, Devices and Packaging, Global Supply Chain, Outsourcing, Regulatory Affairs, Commercial Manufacturing, and the Global Development Team. The PDM Project Management Sr. Associate will manage multiple projects and other duties will include contributing to the PMO office initiatives. The Project Management Sr. Associate will be responsible for maintaining and tracking various project activities including: timelines, action items, resource plans and other project documents. Strong application of PM knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to all project work is essential.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Project management of multiple project teams working under the guidance of Sr. Project Management staff
- Develop and manage detailed project timelines for CMC activities
- Monitors project execution and adjusts plans
- Facilitates project communications and documentation
- Collaborates with the team to resolve issues and organizes team to execute on the corrective actions
- Ensures project work complies with established practices, policies, and processes
- Contributing to PMO office initiatives
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or 4+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA. PMP certification preferred. Relevant experience consists of work in cross functional teams for biopharmaceutical/ pharmaceutical CMC development, GMP and regulatory affairs.
- Excellent organizational skills, capable of setting priorities and delivering on commitments while managing a high workload
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Experience in pharmaceutical project management, direct CMC PM experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge and skill with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint, Teams and other reporting/tracking tools
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Senior-Associate--Project-Management_R0021483-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency