Senior Director, Digital Marketing Operations
Senior Director, Digital Marketing Operations
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
As the Sr Director of Digital Marketing Operations, you would be responsible for planning, directing, overseeing, and providing thought leadership for the U.S. omnichannel framework and digital customer engagement programs across Gilead. In addition, you would establish, measure, and continuously report our operational KPIs, overseeing business requirements for the marketing technology stack, driving the data strategy, and partnering with technology teams to ensure the infrastructure is in place.
In this vital role, you are responsible for developing, scaling, and delivering digital innovation initiatives to solve business needs while driving new digital and multichannel capabilities and competencies. Finally, you would serve as our Lead for the U.S. Digital Marketing Operations team of brand engagement, infrastructure, platforms, and media operations.
- Strategic direction for U.S. digital marketing operationsfocusing on capabilities, digital compliance, operational efficiency, and overall cross-functional relationships
- Drive operational excellence across digital channels and evaluate existing processes and identify optimization opportunities
- Design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics to enable data-driven decisions throughout the marketing team. Review strategy and share best practices across teams to deliver on key metrics. Finally, extract and share actionable insights with the team.
- Assist marketing in creating innovative, customer-centric digital marketing that is impactful, efficient, measurable, and compliant.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and other cross-functional partners to achieve digital innovation.
- Develop strategies for how to achieve brands' short- & longer-term objectives using omnichannel principles and solutions
- Identify and implement innovative technology-solution needs, working with I.T. and therapeutic area marketing teams. Lead discovery & vetting of new multichannel marketing partners or solutions that fit current and future brand needs.
- Oversee the marketing technology stack from a business-needs perspective and co-own the infrastructure with I.T. counterpart, including platform and vendor selection, implementation, standards, and improvement efforts to enable digital customer-facing activities
- Apply your deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, payer, provider, and patient dynamics alongside knowledge of the digital technology and partnership landscape to develop and shape the business case for digital opportunities
- Drive the digital capability across Gilead U.S. Commercial teams set the baseline, measure progress, measure resultant business impact, adjust as needed
- Establish detailed digital roadmaps and strategies for multiple channels; provide input and guide stakeholders portfolio of digital projects/programs
- Establish and measure operational KPIs for personalization engines and owned platforms
- Define and track regularly key operational-performance metrics for key commercial channels
- Maintain a "playbook" with best practices, learnings, and common frameworks and approaches that can be utilized across Gilead brands and geographies. Lead training, development of cross-brand strategies, or issue resolution as needed.
- Develop team culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee development, and high performance
- Manage relationships and conduct overall project management with cross-functional partners: Gilead I.T., brand teams, external vendors, and other commercial stakeholders across Commercial Operations
- Highly regarded as an internal thought leader, proactively identifying and developing solutions to bring continual innovation to Gilead
- Lead budget management, resource allocation, project prioritization, and scenario planning across the team
High School Degree and Eighteen Year's Experience
Associates Degree and Sixteen Years Experience
Bachelor's Degree and Fourteen Years' Experience
Masters' Degree and Twelve Years' Experience
Ph.D. and Twelve Years' Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 14+ years experience with extensive knowledge of technology-led business strategy transformation; or 12+ years with MBA/MS/Ph.D. with extensive understanding of technology-led business strategy transformation.
- Proven leadership in the pharmaceutical and or/health tech industry.
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry and demonstrate capabilities in digital solutions and the use of digital technologies to transform business models and provide new customer value-producing opportunities
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Senior-Director--Digital-Marketing-Operations_R0021446-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency