Director Established Products Management
Director Established Products Management
United States - California - Foster CityUnited Kingdom - Uxbridge
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Reporting to the Executive Director, Established Products (EP) Business Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the Headquarters sunsetting implementation for selected/pre-identified EPs, and liaising with Gilead Sciences' Corporate Development on divestures. Gilead currently defines EPs as products without label-enhancing evidence generation to be initiated, or patent expiration, (whichever comes first).
- Assuming enterprise leadership, and cross-functionally orchestrating sunsetting implementation for selected therapeutics
- Leading Global Product Portfolio Rationalization (GPPR) by working with cross-functional team members on optimized global license footprint across all EPs
- Partnering with Corporate Development on divesture of several therapeutics, while assuming leadership of that EP Project Team
- Assessing the sunsetting process, and establishing updated, cross-functional playbooks
Knowledge, Skills and Experience with Track Record
Experience & Track Record
- A Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years' relevant commercial leadership experience in biotech or pharma, including sales & marketing or a minimum of eight years' experience with a Master's Degree, (two years with a PhD)
- Strong track record in implementing plans in complex, cross-functional environments
- Global experience working with or in multiple key markets
- Experience collaborating with many functions such as manufacturing, regulatory, clinical development, value & access, medical affairs
- Prior experience working in partnership with Corporate Development
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new global business plans, and processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence, motivate and persuade others; exceptional facilitation, negotiation and counseling skills
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Director---Established-Products-Management_R0021468-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency