Postdoctoral Position in Molecular Tumor Biology
MOLECULAR TUMOR BIOLOGY A POSTDOCTORAL position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Usha Kasid at the Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC to study novel molecular targets, signaling pathways and gene networks in cancer cells and to develop therapeutic strategies in animal models. Recent Ph.D. with strong background/ training and hands-on technical experience in molecular biology and biochemistry is desirable. Understanding of the systems biology and bioinformatics approaches for analyzing data from high-resolution genome-wide techniques is a plus. Please send curriculum vitae and the names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of three references to e-mail: email@example.com. An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply for Postdoctoral Position in Molecular Tumor Biology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Life Sciences Full Time Academia jobs in Washington D.C.
- Health Sciences Full Time Academia jobs in Washington D.C.
- Preclinical Development Full Time Academia jobs in Washington D.C.
- Translational Research Full Time Academia jobs in Washington D.C.
- Cancer Research Full Time Academia jobs in Washington D.C.