BU Oncology Admin Assistant
BU Oncology Admin Assistant
Italy - Milan
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
BU Oncology - Admin Assistant
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug , we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gilead's therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, invasive fungal disease, cancer and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions
We are looking for an enthusiastic Admin Coordinator to join the Italian BU oncology team in our office in Milan.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Provides administrative support to Sr. BU Director and the team
- Management of all relevant PO's
- Responsible for coordinating large events which includes the planning, organizing and implementation of several event activities. Liaises with internal stakeholders if needed
- Responsible for maintaining a calendar of appointments, meetings, and events.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Prioritizes workload involving multiple large projects/timelines. Such projects may include coordinating or leading the implementation of new and/or revised software applications/databases including interfacing with vendors, ensuring user training, etc. with minimal guidance.
- Maintains inventory of supplies for the department. Creates and maintains files.
- Understands the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to the attainment of those G&O's. Keeps the bigger picture in mind and influences workflows accordingly.
- Typically, coordinates the preparation of annual budget, reviews monthly budget, reviews and research variances.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience as Assistant within a Commercial team in a pharmaceutical company
- High school diploma and good administrative experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience using several office software such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word etc.
- Power point skills and responsibility to format PowerPoint presentations with requested design, animations, visuals, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well independently under the general guidance of the manager
- Must be able to resolve problems and make recommendations related to operations within the scope of responsibility
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an fast-paced environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility).
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Italy---Milan/BU-Oncology---Admin-Assistant_R0021210-2
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency