Dlgu Volant VIH France H/F
Dlgu Volant VIH France H/F
France - Paris
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world.
We are seeking a Flying Therapeutic Specialist (Long term Contract) H/F to join the French HIV team.
The Flying TS will be in charge of promoting our treatments to health professionals in the sectors where he/she will be assigned according to needs. He/she will be able to be assigned to sectors that are momentarily vacant or to support covered sectors. He could intervene on different sectors during the same period.
The candidate has a strong ability to adapt to new environments and to quickly establish a relationship of trust between him/her and his/her interlocutors.
Organization and interpersonal skills are essential.
The role is field based. The position requires total mobility throughout France with frequent travel and this person is ideally located in Paris.
The role reports to the French Sales Director.
- Experience of medical visits on hospital products.
- Serves as a technical expert of assigned product, therapeutic/disease classes, and patient needs in order to educate key physicians and key Healthcare professionals . Can credibly discuss the science of therapeutic products with relevant stakeholders.
- Can talk about the pros and cons of different treatment strategies and ask in-depth questions of experts to clarify understanding
- Proactively identifies issues, opportunities, and resolutions and is able to present and effectively communicate issues and recommendations to marketing and sales management.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with a high level of autonomy and independence.
Specific education and experience requirements:
- Typical candidates will possess the diploma as a Medical Representative
- A 1st relevant experience in hospital promotion is essential
Specific job responsibilities :
- Responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets in assigned territories
- Contribute positively to the achievement of the objectives on the sectors where it is assigned
- Ensures the recording of his/her activity according to the defined procedures
- Reports on his/her activities to the regional managers responsible for the sectors in which he/she works and to the sales manager
- Ensures a rigorous transmission of the activity carried out to the Therapeutic specialist in charge of the sector
- Works cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, Marketing and sales teams.
- Completes necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner e.g. updating customer database, expenses etc.
- Operates in compliance with Gilead commercial compliance policy, and all applicable federal and state laws and guidance relating to product promotion and information dissemination including, but not limited to the AIFA, Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, the Food and Drug Administration's implementing regulations, the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute, the False Claims Act, PhRMA, Corporate Code of Business Conduct and the Office of the Inspector General's Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
Gilead Core Values:
- Integrity (Doing What's Right),
- Teamwork (Working Together),
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
For jobs in France:
Conformement la Loi Informatique et Libertes (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l\'objet d\'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront tre transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d\'un droit d\'accs, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant: FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual's gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/France---Paris/Dlgu-Volant-VIH-France--H-F_R0019802-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency