Promotional Review Committee Specialist
Promotional Review Committee Specialist
United States - California - Foster City
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Headquartered in Foster City, California, Gilead has operations in North America, Europe, and Australia. We are committed to transforming the promise of science and technology into therapies that can make a meaningful difference in patients' lives. We are passionate about advancing treatments for - and potentially curing - some of the world's most challenging and complex illnesses and bringing these scientific innovations to people in need. Focus on areas of high unmet needs, including HIV, HBV, HCV, Oncology, Inflammatory & Infectious diseases.
Reporting to the Promotional Review Committee Manager, this position provides advanced operational support to PRC team, and mentors less experienced employees on job duties and general Gilead operations.
Key Responsibilities and/or Attributes:
- Demonstrates expertise in current role and consistently recommends process improvements that contribute to Marketing Operations' success.
- Demonstrates ability to support multiple projects simultaneously, or a complex large project, or participates in cross functional projects that require task management.
- Demonstrates ability to anticipate issues and create plans to mitigate risks.
- Provides solutions to issues relating to the PRC process.
- Assists with workflow planning and prioritization.
- Plans and coordinates projects.
- Participates in internal Learning and Development classes to improve existing skills, communication skills, influencing abilities, and project management (e.g., presentation skills, project management training).
- Gains in-depth knowledge of core therapeutic area; periodically completes product knowledge training modules.
- Contributes to tasks or projects outside of personal specialty.
- Attends external courses for skills development (e.g. business writing, technology tools and customer service).
- Actively seeks and participates in building industry knowledge.
- Participates in internal learning and development classes to improve influencing and project management skills.
- Possible cross-functional opportunities in Event Planning, Marketing Coordination, Vendor Management, and Regulatory.
- Manages PRC submission process; answers questions related to submission process.
- Ensures timely distribution of material to be reviewed and facilitates and manages review meetings.
- Tracks electronic review cycle and adherence to timelines; assists with workflow planning and prioritization; works with ad agencies to implement revisions and resubmissions.
- Drives the creation and use of the PRC master calendar.
- Ensures that the records for potential FDA audits are accurate, complete, and reflect Gilead standard operating procedures.
- Works with PRC manager to develop department reports and/or metrics.
- Plans and coordinates projects with minimal oversight from managers
- Three (3) or more years of related experience and a BS or BA degree.
- Able to provide high-level professional support to senior managers and to establish effective working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills including planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, and plan execution are required.
- Must have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical environment, relevant PRC process knowledge, and the ability to work proactively through the product review process.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and problem solving skills under pressure
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it's just what we do that gives us an edge, it's how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
- Integrity - Doing What's Right
- Inclusion - Encouraging Diversity
- Teamwork - Working Together
- Accountability - Taking Personal Responsibility
- Excellence - Being Your Best
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law' poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/United-States---California---Foster-City/Senior-Promotional-Review-Committee-Specialist_R0020945
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency