Market Access Lead
Market Access Lead
Singapore - Singapore
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based bio-pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world. Gileads therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
Making an impact on a global scale
Inclusion is one of the companys five core values. Thats because we know that we are stronger and more innovative at Gilead when we are informed by a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences and points of view. Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Come join a mission-driven bio-pharmaceutical organization that values inclusion and diversity, has a strong portfolio of products, and is constantly #CreatingPossible
The Kite Market Access Lead for Singapore plays an important role across the Kite Intercontinental Market Access team by supporting payer value, pricing and market access activities for cell therapies in Singapore. The position is responsible for executing key projects for market access, including developing payer customer facing materials and core value dossiers. Additional projects include payer insight generation activities like payer research, advisory boards, and activities to inform Kite's future pricing strategy. This role reports to the Kite Singapore BUD and is based in Gilead/Kite's office in Singapore.
Everyone at Kite is grounded by one common goal - curing cancer. We are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. Our personalized approach is what sets us apart. Unlike traditional pharmaceutical manufacturing, our therapies are not created on an assembly line. With CAR T-cell therapy, we are reengineering a patient's own immune cells to fight cancer one patient at a time. We also are entering a pivotal time in our history with multiple planned launches and evolving competitive dynamics on a global scale. That means a fast moving, constantly changing environment and innovative culture, where we make discoveries every day - discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
- Collaborate with Brand teams, Market Research, HEOR, Finance, Legal, Medical Affairs, Government Affairs and Public Affairs colleagues to deliver excellent market access deliverables for Singapore
- Project manage and oversee creation of robust P&R facilitating materials (e.g. payer detail aids, market access resources, simplified budget impact models, formulary packs)
- Collaborate with partner vendors as well as with the asset leads and country colleagues to manage internal review and Zinc approval where necessary
- Set milestones and ensure successful and timely delivery of key market access projects for cell therapy products, including:
- Payer materials to be used by our country customer facing teams to secure local access
- Core value models / reimbursement dossiers
- Payer insight generation activities like payer research and ad boards
- Activities to inform Kite's future pricing strategy
- Partner with local/regional market colleagues to understand key needs from the Market Access team
- Collate local market data needs for market access submissions and deliverables, Health Economics modeling tool needs, publications, etc.
- Create and continually update a plan detailing local market data needs and the timing for key country milestones
- Work with global/regional teams to develop robust internal pricing proposals / business cases and present them to the Pricing Committee
- Manage the cross-team market access project plan and lead the weekly team communications call
- Ensure that the local market access activities comply with regulatory agencies, public policies / guidelines and with corporate policies and procedures
- Maintain a current understanding of local payer needs and monitor the future competitive / regulatory / pricing landscape in order to proactively adapt company strategy to emerging trends in the reimbursement and drug pricing landscape
- Regularly engage with local key stakeholders (Health authorities, regulators, payers and hospitals), to establish a sustainable collaboration that would secure access to Kite cell therapy
- Through understanding of the policy and reimbursement environment and existing barriers to cell therapy adoption
- Strong negotiation skills and a proven ability to design new payment models and access strategies that address payer needs and overcome market barriers
- Experience within Singaporean market access team and demonstrated ability to drive local execution of global strategy
- Bachelor's degree
- Oncology therapeutic area knowledge and an ability to translate needs at the clinical level into commercial plans
- Strong track record in successfully leading and delivering core market access deliverables (as described above) either within the pharmaceutical industry or within the consultancy sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Availability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- Degree in health economics would be a plus
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system\'s ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.
To apply, visit https://gilead.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/gileadcareers/job/Singapore---Singapore/Market-Access-Lead_R0021024-1
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency