HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS, come join a rich heritage of 145 years of Henkel and continue its impact on the world!
Henkel recognized as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity 2021 by Forbes
Together, we enrich and improve the lives of billions every day through our products, services, and solutions. And we have the potential to impact even more. YOUR ROLE
- Henkel Smart Work / Work-Life Flexibility is included in this role a trust-based approach focusing on performance and not on presenteeism is the way to create both excellent business results and personal flexibility. This position offers a hybrid work option.
- Both trusted manager and growth mindset contributor. Leading and managing the Technical Customer Service team supporting an expansive portfolio of materials supporting the electronics and thermal product lines.
Automotive systems that are safety critical enable autonomous driving or enhance driver/ passenger comfort rely on Henkel solutions, and include electronic control units, sensors & small electric motors (actuators), radar, LIDAR and camera modules, displays as well as wire harness systems.
Additionally with the GAP PAD®, Gap Filler®, SIL-PAD®, phase change, thermal gel, and adhesive selections within the BERGQUIST® and LOCTITE® portfolios, thermal management material choices and customization are unrivaled, This role put you in charge of a dedicated team of industry-leading experts that focus on developing new adhesive and thermal management solutions for the entire automotive industry.
- Value added technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) at customers with appropriate next steps, action items and documentation
- High level support for Key Accounts at critical regional customers and at regional sites for global key accounts
- The Technical Customer Service Manager Co-operates with application equipment and technology development to provide innovative solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Manages laboratory workflow (including prioritization and reporting) to meet customer, internal and market needs and expectations
- Responsible for success of technical training of Henkel team members (Sales, TCS, Marketing, etc.) including development of new/modified training
- Drives success of both Global and Regional projects
- Drives regional SBU direction with regional Sales, Marketing, PD, Product Management
- Supports global SBU direction and strategy with global leads in TCS and other areas, and drives SBU strategy in specific segments/markets/technologies
- Facilitates expertise and personal skill development of direct reports through internal and external trainings, project opportunities, mentoring/coaching and any other relevant approaches
- Supports as appropriate Henkel activities in other areas including marketing, internal and external communications, sustainability, etc.
- Complies with all Henkel and regulatory requirements for safety, legal and environmental areas
- Bachelors Degree required plus 5 to 10 years of experience desired.
- Motivated, Takes Initiative, High Learning Agility
- Creative, Adaptable, Deals with Ambiguity, Drives Change & Innovation
- Oral/written communication (English and/or local languages)
- Takes pride in Coaching and Development, Leadership, & Strategy roles
- Analytical, mechanical, organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Selling/Negotiation and Business/Industry Acumen skills
- Relationship Building and Teamwork skills
- Leverages Digital Tools
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.