Tenure Track Positions at the Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences 2021-2022
Tenure-track positions are now open at the Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences (ELSC) of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. We are looking for excellent early-career scientists with a strong interest in establishing active innovative and interdisciplinary research programs in neuroscience.
We build on the Hebrew University's record of excellence and innovation in its multidisciplinary approach to the brain sciences.
We provide a thriving interface between theoretical and experimental neuroscience across all levels.
- State-of-the-art, custom built laboratories
- Competitive start-up funding
- A top-ranking interdisciplinary Ph.D. program
- State-of-the-art central research facilities
- An outstanding academic milieu
This position is open to scientists specializing in the following areas:
- Theoretical and computational neuroscience
- Cognitive neuroscience
- System neuroscience
- Molecular neuroscience
We encourage theoretically-oriented scientists to apply.
HUJI supports positive action in favor of greater equality, diversity, and the stronger representation of women in science careers